Friday, June 25, 2010

Grow a Pair!

So, I decided to give my friend, Atan*, a call...cuz I missed him, and wondered of he was around so we could hang out. I called, but he didn't answer. I received a call back a few minutes later...

Me : Hello!

His Girlfriend : Sapa nih? (oh yes, very very bitchy tone)

Me : (very shocked that it was her calling, but that's okay) Oh, Tipah* eh ni?

His Girlfriend : Oh... Fina eh? jap eh.. (from bitchy to guilty in 2 seconds. Dayyuum!)


WHAT THE FRAAAAK?

Dear Men,

If at any point of time in your relationship, you Girlfriend decides to answer your phone calls whenever a girl's name pops up on the screen, consider yourself pussy whipped and that your balls no longer belong to you and are safely tucked in her purse.

Just sayin'...


*names have been altered to protect those involved in this travesty.

4 comments:

bella muerte said...

hahahaha. eeee benci gile kan camtu?

Stephanie Morris said...

Woahh! laju! aku tgh edit2 lagi ni...baaahahahahah!

and yes, BENCI!

Ridhwan A. said...

in my experience, the situation was totally reversed. the guy started interrogating me. I mean, err.. dude, the joke's on you. I sooooooooo wana shag your girlfriend.


ceh.

hobbit1964 said...

This is so much less than it appears to be.
You have better things to move on to.