Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quick Question.

What would drive a person to cheat on someone they love?

I've cheated before, no doubt about that. I had a valid reason. Don't believe me?
My boyfriend was a jobless, future-less, drug addict and I was faithful to him for 2 years. I snapped because he ended up in prison for 3 months. Still feel the need to argue with me?

But this ain't about me.

Boys and girls, I want to know YOUR reason for cheating on someone.

What would drive you to break the Cardinal Rule of every relationship, i.e. cheat on your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband?


Leave your replies in the comment box. If you want to remain anonymous, by all the means, do so. I live for the mystery.



Kisses, loves!
S.M

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the thrill.

Ridhwan A. said...

What IS cheating?

It all depends on how you want to define "cheating." For example, some people see flirting as cheating. and read in GQ or something, masturbation is the new cheating. say what?

personally, I would cheat because of the thrill. just like sex in public. y'know, you sort of in a vulnerable position, but you still have control over it. am i making any sense here?

Anonymous said...

The girl cheated first

Anonymous said...

to feel better for ourselves.
to cheat means a shout of dissatisfaction. And to find a better solution is just human.
Humans are just selfish.
There are no right or wrong choices.
There's just good or bad ones.
And once the choice has been made, u taste the burger differently. =]
Then, comes a new taste of burger that looks delicious.
to choose for something better.

Petite Fairy said...

From my experience, cheating happens when Im tired of trying to make him fire when he were only ice. So when I looked at someone new, he saw that I was hurt, he knew what to say and knew how to push the pain away. At least that someone new makes me feel wanted and said "I miss u more, cannot wait to see u" when i said i miss him n he does not reply "ok, sabar k?". It wasn't easy to commit cheating but have to think of the long run and find someone that appreciates me and makes me feel like im a part of his life.

bella muerte said...

Wow. Banyaknye Anon. Hahahahaha LOL!

hobbit1964 said...

The reasons and excuses are myriad.
The common denominator, is that we are fallen as men. We sin because we are sinners and not the other way around.
But amidst the profane, lies the sacred. We also have the propensity for much good and grace. The more we deny ourselves, the closer we are to being free from ourselves, which is the real meaning of freedom.

Anonymous said...

cuz he doesnt fuck me enough! better recognize!