Monday, June 21, 2010

Funny thing.

I was thinking...we have many many many mutual friends on Facebook, don't we?

Well, by that logic, in order to read your Facebook statuses and ramblings (just in case I haven't laughed my ass off all week), I'd just need to seek help from any one of our mutual friends. and let's face it, they'd be more than willing. ;)

So, again, by that logic, you'd have to block out ALL of our mutual friends so that I wouldn't be able to read said statuses. Am I correct? Woah!! How many friends would that be?

Another option would be to just make everything private so that NO ONE can read it.

Better yet, delete all your friends so it'll just be like you're keeping an online diary. On Facebook.

*gasp!* You know what would be an even better option?

Delete your fucking account.

Keep a journal instead.


Just sayin'...


3 comments:

Ridhwan A. said...

Ah! You're on fiyyah woman!

bella muerte said...

Woohoooo!

You are so on faiiyahh, you'll burn the whore to ashes.

Hehehehehe... Kay, Im'ma go to bed now..

Juliette said...

hahahaha u so funny!