Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I won....again.

Fellow sinners,

Once again, things have worked their way out on their own. Turns out, I didn't have to stab anyone. I kept my hands clean while the one and only, great Universe carried out a plan it has plotted since the beginning of time. I didn't even have to move a finger. Well, that's not true. It did require a lot of tweets and status changes, but all in all, a good run.

Here are a few things you should know when trying to mess with me, and it's been proven to be true. You can ask my friends. Heck, ask my Mum. She knows too. Well, here it is;

1. I will never scream at you or try to make you feel bad for what you have done/will do to me. I believe the Universe can scream louder. ...and it has.

2. I will never slap/stab/strangle/hurt you in anyway because I know that'll just get me in trouble. I believe the Universe can slap/stab/strangle/hurt you more than I could ever be able to. ....and it has. How does that slap taste like, bitch?

3. I ALWAYS let things run its own course. My friends are always telling me to get even, but I never feel the need to. Because as long as YOU were the only who has done something wrong, then YOU will be the only one who is punished. The high road will forever be my option.

4. Angels really are watching over me. My dad said so. I thank him everyday for saying that because I know it to be true now. What can I say? Third time's a charm.

5. You really are whore/slut/bitch/cunt and you deserve what you got.



The difference now is, my darling, I'm not the only one who concedes to the fact that you're a whore and a half. Ahh yes, people talk, sweetie, you should know that.


Cheerio, dah-ling...it's been a blast.
S.M


4 comments:

bella muerte said...

word sista.

Azrul said...

fully agree.and the universe has saved me from impending social suicide

Stephanie Morris said...

Props for the Universe!! woohoo!!

Adderly Shaharudin said...

universe FTW! XD