Monday, June 7, 2010

Skeletons.

Everyone has their skeletons in the closet.

A secret indulgence.

One you can never take pride in. Because no one could possibly understand.

What is it that you love to do behind closed doors?

Or better yet, What would you do if you had 100% assurance that no one would ever ever ever know?

What do you do/ Choose to do if you were sure no one would ever find out?




Leave your replies in the comment box. And yes, you are absolutely encouraged to remain anonymous.




This is going to be fun ;))
S.M


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swear/Cuss at those who think they're making some ahhmagadddthisissometopoftheworldshitwhen really they're making some awful/smelly whatalsoidontknowmostprollysomenonedibleshit!


urgh.

bella muerte said...

Ok.. I don't know lah but I'm quite secretive when it comes to posting an entry on my blog eventho sometimes it's really nothing. Just some lame ass thoughts of mine or pictures..

I really dont know why.. God I need help!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

No one would ever know eh?

I'd rob a bank. d'oh!