Monday, May 31, 2010

Oh, honey...that's not what I said.

Here it is...

Things your ex OR your current girlfriend/wife has said to you and what she really means when she says it.

1. I'm just not good enough for you. You really do deserve better.
Translation: I deserve better. I seriously do not see us together in the future. I wouldn't want to settle for something less, when I can find someone wayyy hotter/smarter/richer/better in bed.

2. It's not you, it's me.
Translation: It's not me, it's definitely you.

3. I don't think I'm marriage material. I'm just not ready to commit. I don't think I'll ever be ready.
Translation: Oh, I would love to be in a committed relationship, and someday, get married and have children. Just NOT with you.

4. (Looking at a random hot guy) Oh look honey, wouldn't you say he looks nice?
Translation: OMFG, he's hot!!! Why can't YOU look more like that?

5. (Planning a wedding) I want an extravagant wedding, an exquisite dress, custom-made shoes, a 10-tier wedding cake, a brand new car, a house, a 4-week honeymoon in Europe and all those other things that I know you can't afford.
Translation: Sorry, no translation available. she really does want all those things and the more you can't afford it, the more enticing it looks to her.

6. Honey, let's skip the foreplay tonight. I just want you so bad!
Translation: No girl skips foreplay. This can either mean that she doesn't enjoy it with you, or you're a total booty call, which means that your girlfriend is a serial whore. Just sayin...

7. Awww, how cute do you look in your flip-flops and cargo shorts? My boyfriend's so awesome!
Translation: Seriously, you're wearing that for our date tonight? When/If we get married, I'm giving you lessons on how to dress up!

8. Baby, Amy's boyfriend bought her somethingreallyexpensivebutamazinglyawesome for their anniversary! Oh, she's so lucky.
Translation: You better get me something wayyy more awesome than that for OUR anniversary, you bum!

9. Do I look fat in this?
Translation: Tell me I look pretty, because I've been getting ready for the past hour just to impress you.

and.......

10. I love you.
Translation: She really does love you, she thinks you're awesome and she wants you to be the father of her children.


Cheers,
S.M

5 comments:

Petite Fairy said...

no 1 & 2 is the most common lame excuse guys use for break up! i normally use the no 8. hahaahha

Ridhwan A. said...

No. 6 is bloody funny! Aafin, you're my new love guru!

Haha!

bella muerte said...

No. 5 hahahahahaha LOL. Macam cheebyeee! Hahahha

Unknown said...

WHY LAH YOU GO DISH OUT MY DEEPEST DARKEST SECRET MEANING TO THE WOOOORLD!?

Now Addy will know.

(I am referring, to the last one on the list.) XD

Stephanie Morris said...

#Sher - LOL. Haha...I did this because i kesian the men. They need some guidance jugak. and let's face it, if they know all these meanings, it'll lead to a healthier relationship kan kan??