Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Swallow This Pill.

Oyhhh...haven't been checking my blog as often as I should! (Bad girl! *Spank!*) I have GOOD reasons, though! Firstly, my laptop was being a bitch and a half, lagging here and there blablablabla so I asked le Boyfriend to help me reformat it and he did! It's allll good now. Secondly....hmm...wait..no, scratch that-- that's the only reason I could come up with. Lulz.

Hokkayyh, now on to some serious shit business I'm-not-kidding-this-is-serious-shizzz-that-everyone-should-pay-attention-to-seriously. Seriously................seriously. Got your attention?

So...remember that angry lil' post I wrote about the pretentious-bitch-snob-thinks-she's-better-than-everybody-bitch-queen? Yeah, this one. Well, imagine my (fake)surprise when, lo and behold, anonymous people with no names and no faces started to comment on the post. Hantar kutu, sialllll... Damn son!! Bitch called for re-enforcements! How do I know they're her kutus? Well, the comments were posted on the same day and are only 7 minutes apart. HOLY HELL!! Okay, anyways...here's the first comment:

Anonymous said...

Aku xpandai English tapi bile ak bace ko tulis pasal org ni, ko patot seday klo ko tuh bnyk flaws, try la improve rather than ko kutuk org xabes2....baik ko betoklan diri sendiri klu ko taw ko ade masalah....ni ko tulis blog cm org saiko la....klu ko improve diri ko ade gak pahala....tp ko dok ckp psl org,dpt dosa je.....xde pekdah pon.....


Other than your inherent lack of spell-checking skills, your vocab is actually fairly advanced for someone who claims that he/she does not know English. That's okay, I'll humour you for fuck's sake. Tak pandai English ye? Meh sini aku sekolahkan baekkk punya. Tolong tunjukkan dalam post berkenaan, kat mane yang aku cakap aku takde flaws? Rasanya macam dah senaraikan dengan banyaknye kat situ. Tak nampak? Hah, gi cuci mata, baca sekali lagi. Senang. Kedua, kat mane plak aku cakap aku taknak betulkan diri? The point of the post is to tell this person that it is okay to have flaws. No one will penalise you for it. No one demands perfection. When you're friends with someone, that's what you do. You handle the imperfections because you love them for who they are. Not for who they're trying to be. FRIENDS do not punish friends for having flaws. That's the point! Sorry ah, kene gak campur English sket. I get my point across faster that way. Can't say that you are able to digest them at the same speed, though.


Next, kau cakap aku tulis blog macam psycho? Kau tanye balik kawan kau tu soalan-soalan berikut ni. Berapa ramai kawan dia yang dia dah buat macam ni? Berapa ramai kawan-kawan dia yang dah pun dia buangkan macam tu saje? Takan SEMUA orang salah and dia sorang betul? Kalau macam tu dah kira ohhsommmee super-saiya la kawan kau tu. Dulu masa dia buat kat orang, aku diam je, ikut turut.Ye la, sebab kawan kan, ape yang kawan buat semua betul, orang lain yang salah. Aku dah kenal dia ni lama. Almost 6 years. Orang cakap pasal dia itu, ini...aku diamkan je. Sebab ape? Kawan punya pasal. Bila dia mengata kawan-kawan aku yang lain, aku simpan. Sebab ape? Kawan punya pasal. Tapi bila kena kat kepala sendiri, mau tau la rasa dia macam mane. Sakit. FAHAM? It. Fucking. Hurts. Sape psycho sekarang? Sila jawab.
Satu lagi-- My dosa/pahala is not your fucking problem. Period. 



Second comment:


I just dont understand what is your problem with this person that you are talking about....where it all started is not specified in this post....you should have specified where it all started so that all your loyal followers can really follow you on this wonderful ride about this person that you hate....

Haa....yang ni pandai English plak. Beraneka sungguh kutu-kutu beliau.

Before I respond. Nice touch adding the "loyal followers" bit. I LOLed my ass off. You funny!


I once read somewhere that "extreme hatred can only stem from extreme affection". Can't really remember where I read that. There's a good chance I made it up.


Okay, here's what happened. I'm gonna try my very best to make this short but I don't think it's gonna work. --- She says things that are so mean about people that I just can't stand being around her anymore. All she does all day is complain about everything! Her job, people around her, her bosses, her colleagues and even the people she lives with. Yes, you people who live with her. Yeah, see...no one else knows that because she tells ME these things. And what do I do? I listen and keep quiet. Well, my momma always told me that if someone can tell you bad things about other people, they're probably saying equally bad things about you..and momma was right.


We were going to move in together. She chose the house. She said she wanted to stay together because it would "feel nice to stay with friends" and that "she wanted a better apartment". I wanted to include a colleague in the mix because she was also looking for a place to stay. Let's call said colleague "Bella" (whhaaat? it IS Twilight season isn't it?). So, as I was saying, Bella was looking for a place to stay so I suggested that we all move in together. The first thing she asked me was "What race is Bella?" I didn't really think race meant anything but I answered her anyways. After I told her Bella was of a specific race, she said..and I quote "Hmm..I macam tak suke sgt duduk ngan **********. Diorang macam pengotor." I should've seen the signs then, but I ignored them. (Forget about counting the stars and trying to guess the race, aku sengaja kasi panjang, teehehehehh)


As fate wanted it, she didn't move in with Bella and I because she had some financial constraints she needed to deal with. That's fine. So, here we were, the three of us working in the same office, sharing the same jokes, dealing with the same shit every day. Together. Or so I thought. Then she decided that she didn't like me anymore and wanted to cut me out of the picture. So began the lying and sneaking around. The going out to dinner together without telling me and then when it slipped one day, she did a shoddy job of trying to hide it, but it was too late. I guess I could choose to proudly claim that I couldn't care less that they didn't invite me to dinner and make myself sound oh-so strong and independent but I would be lying. YOU try feeling what I felt that day. Ostracised like a pariah. Boxed out of a group you thought were your friends. I decided that that was the last straw. I'm not going to put myself through this shit because I was not about to beg for friendship from someone who didn't want me as a friend. I ended it-- on my terms. Granted, it turned out pretty ugly but I'm kinda glad it happened. So YOU tell me how am I supposed to feel after all that.


You might be asking why am I not punishing Bella as well? Weren't they in it together? Well, the reason is simple. When you've grown to care for someone over the course of a few years, the sadness and the anger is multiplied and directly proportionate. That's why. I've known her longer, so I expected more from her. So now, I want you to tell me something-- would you want to be around this person?


I don't have many friends. The awesome friends that I do have and trust can certainly attest to that. So when I do make friends, I invest my time, energy and feelings into them. Probably more than I should. It has burned me a few times in the past, but I guess I'm never going to learn. I have so much love to give and not everyone deserves it. I just can't seem to identify the people who don't deserve them, until some fucked up shit like this slaps me in the face.

Maybe I am the one who's wrong in this situation. Maybe I did do something to deserve the way she treated me. However, it is mighty pretentious and ignorant of her to claim to be holier than thou throughout all this, ain't it?

2 comments:

Ridhwan A. said...

She doesn't deserve to have a friend like you. Heck she doesn't deserve to have a friend.

It's sad that when I try to explain to people about her, I keep using the "you know how she's like" sentences. And that's not good.

She should just jump into a river full of catfish. Then again her tits would keep her afloat. Fuck.

The Anonymous said...

All my life, I've been trying to avoid conflict and make as many friends as I can

However, there are always people who keep messing around with my feeling for no concrete reason

So, I just identify these kinda people and determine whether they're worth it to be nice to or not

If they're worth because for instance they're my boss and I have to suck up to get a raise, I will try my best to endure

But if they're nothing to me, I just remove them from my list of friends

Isolate them

They're better off with their own miserable and pathetic kind

They don't deserve my anger

They don't deserve my frustration

They deserve nothing