Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fine.

My blog has seen a lot of my bitchy days. Yes, I constantly find reasons to hate people and coincidentally, people constantly find reasons to hate me too. I never think of the reasons why...hating is just too much fun ;) I'm not saying it's constructive, nor is it good for the soul -- it's just fun.

The thing is, I hate confrontation. I really do..but I can't seem to stop these fingers of mine from ranting endlessly on Facebook. I really think that's one of my silly weaknesses. But then the question arises, how come these people, or this person in question, always knows that I'm talking about them? I NEVER mention names and I NEVER point to specific events. I guess if it applies, then you know it lah kan? So, this is clearly a case of "Siapa gigit cili, dia rasa pedas."  ain't it? Oh don't get me wrong, I read their statuses too, and I kinda taste the pedas a bit. Don't worry baby, I always got milk handy.

So...since you might be cracking your head about the reasons why...here's why.

1. I know how this started...people always say "Oh..I don't even know how this whole thing started." Nope. Not me. I know exactly how this started. Therefore, I can't forgive because I can't exactly forget just yet, can I?

2. This person continues to annoy me to core by being a pretentious snob and thinking that the world revolves around them. They forget where they come from and they make life a living hell for anyone who comes too close. They don't know meaning of class and decorum and they constantly embarrass themselves and you for being around them.

3. They speak before running their thoughts through a filter first. Orang tua-tua cakap, mulut takde insurans. I mean, seriously, think before you speak, yo! I don't deny that sometimes, smart things do come out of their mouth, but that's a very rare occasion. So, whenever it happens, I give them a standing ovation in my head, just to celebrate the moment.

4. They have their ups and downs. Sometimes, it's all hunky-dory and things are awesome between everyone. Then suddenly, they decide to snap and your whole day turns to shit. It's like they control the mood for the day. So, before anyone decides to feel happy, you better check with them first. They might have a crappy day planned ahead for you. If you feel like being a party crapper, then don't come to the party. Just STFU.

5. They feel like the top of the world and easily get intimidated if someone else is doing better. This annoys me the most. Understand that everyone is built differently. I have things that I'm awesome at, SO DO YOU! I'm fat, you're not. Isn't that enough?

6. All they do, all day, is complain. Complain. Complain. Complain. Like they have NOTHING to be thankful for. Seriously? I can count your blessings for you if you can't count that high.

So...you think I talk shit about you behind your back? YES. I most certainly do. So do you. How does that make you and I any different?

Hi. My name is Nor Aafina bt. Mohd. Zamil. I was born in Johor Bahru but I grew up in Sungai Petani, Kedah where I spent the most amazing childhood with my Mum and Dad, two baby sisters and a baby brother. I'm the eldest so I basically have to stand on my own two feet. My parents don't really work anymore so I can't depend on them as much because they still have three other children to worry about and two are still in school. I don't have a lot of money, I don't have a big family, I don't have a lot of friends. So when I say I'm struggling sometimes, I really am. I have things that I'm good at. I know I speak really well, I can write a kick-ass essay in 20 minutes, my grammar is awesome, I cook a mean meal and I can crap my way out of most of the fucked up situations I find myself in sometimes, amongst other things. On the other hand, I know I suck at a lot of things. I like to correct people when they say something I know to be wrong. I can be headstrong many a times, I suck at keeping my room neat and tidy, I am shit at saving money and I eat waaayy too much for my own good. I don't have an awesome voice but I sing anyways. I'm not always a good daughter/sister/girlfriend/friend but I try to be, maybe not as often as I should.

See, the difference is, I know who I am and where I come from. Do you?

Your move.


P/S: Hatred is such a strong word. I'd like to think of it as "tough love". ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grammar is awesome???

Check no.2 line 5, "to comes"?????

SandraC said...

oh i just admire the way u write. so straightforward and full of power. forget whoever is bitchy n making ur life miserable. live on ignoring the toot!

Stephanie Morris said...

Hi Anonymous (who's not really anonymous)...aaarrghhhhh maluuuu!! *lari sembunyik*... hehehehe. Well, I guess we can just add "proof reading" to the list of things I suck at. Thanks, DOLL!

Stephanie Morris said...

Hi Sandra! Ohhh.. thanks, love! Keep reading ya? xoxoxoxo.

Anonymous said...

Aku xpandai English tapi bile ak bace ko tulis pasal org ni, ko patot seday klo ko tuh bnyk flaws, try la improve rather than ko kutuk org xabes2....baik ko betoklan diri sendiri klu ko taw ko ade masalah....ni ko tulis blog cm org saiko la....klu ko improve diri ko ade gak pahala....tp ko dok ckp psl org,dpt dosa je.....xde pekdah pon.....

Jame'an said...

I just dont understand what is your problem with this person that you are talking about....where it all started is not specified in this post....you should have specified where it all started so that all your loyal followers can really follow you on this wonderful ride about this person that you hate....