Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Close your eyes. Make a wish.

"Do you smoke? Oh...SKL...nice! Where did you get that?"

Okay fine, I can't remember exactly how it went but it went something like that and those were my first words to you. I bet you thought I was a tooootal loser, kan? kannnn? Hahahahh. Whatever! I don't regret it one bit because if it wasn't for that stupid line, I never would have met you.

Baby girl, I would be lying if I said we fell in love at first sight because that DID NOT happen. We hit a few major bumps along the way but alas, I think we're doing preeeetttyy well, huh?

Thank you for being you. Thank you for being a part of us. Cuz we're two rocking bitches and ain't nobody can deny that! Come storms, tsunamis, evil boyfriends or crazy fucked-up attention whores.

Here's to your 24th Birthday and I am sooo looking forward to 24 gazillion more birthdays with you.


Happy Birthday, love!






P/S: Even Nicholas Sparks couldn't write a love like this even if he tried his damnest! Fo' shizzle! 


2 comments:

Zulfahmi said...

Cute :-)

Happy birthday Linda!!

bella muerte said...

From total strangers to this.. I just love it!

Thank you, Aafin!

Thank you, Pami!

Lots of crazy love from the very bottom of my heart!