Tuesday, November 29, 2011

...and the Gravy Thickens.

ANONYMOUS SAID...
All my life, I've been trying to avoid conflict and make as many friends as I can
However, there are always people who keep messing around with my feeling for no concrete reason
So, I just identify these kinda people and determine whether they're worth it to be nice to or not
If they're worth because for instance they're my boss and I have to suck up to get a raise, I will try my best to endure
But if they're nothing to me, I just remove them from my list of friends
Isolate them
They're better off with their own miserable and pathetic kind
They don't deserve my anger
They don't deserve my frustration
They deserve nothing


The view must be awesome from that unbelievably high horse of yours. Not only are you presumptuous but you are bluntly admitting that you are only nice to people when there's something in it for you. If the relationship doesn't benefit you in some tangible way, you leave. Absolutely amazing. 

I love it when people take the initiative to buy their own shovels, direct themselves to a nice, flat area, start digging, jump into the hole and cover themselves up. All I have to do is pat the dirt down. I absolutely love it! 

I don't know if Mizz Anonymous is you but it suuurreee sounds like you. I'm going to assume it's you. I might be wrong but who the hell cares as long as I get my point across. So, let me get this straight, when you were coming to our place in Melaka, lepaking here and there acting like you belong, you were actually ENDURING us? Mayyybe because there was, ooh I don't know...free Internet connection, TV and rides to campus? Was that it? Homaigoddd, the picture is ever so clear now. I wonder how many horrible people you're sucking up to right this very second? Your flatmates? Your friends? Your colleagues? Your boss? Your fiancée? Hmmm...'tis indeed very interesting. I'm sure you're trying your very best to endure them. If, heaven forbid, they are suddenly of no value to you anymore and they're worth turns to nothing, you'll just isolate them. Easy-peasy. 

You, my dear, are incapable of basic human emotions. You are incapable of unconditional love. You are incapable of friendship or being in a relationship with someone just because you want them around you, not because they are only able to make life easier for you. You are incapable of letting yourself go to be able to enjoy the company you have around you. Everything that has to do with you is a ticking time bomb. You wait for them to screw up so you can leave and move on with YOUR life. You don't care that it takes two to make something last. You just sit idly by and let the other person do all the work while you reap the never-ending fruits of their labour. This is who you are. 

My question is, why pretend to begin with? Why bring all these "worthless" people into your life just to throw them out whenever YOU decide they're worthless? WHY PLAY GOD?

Hun, life isn't facebook. Living your life based on the principle of adding and then removing friends from your "list" is just plain sad and fucked up. Even by your standards, I must say. 

Finally, about the last part of your comment. The "they deserve nothing" part? I'd have to disagree with you. The way you're responding sure makes it seem like you feel that I deserve your anger at the very least. True? I'm so honoured. Bliss. 

3 comments:

bella muerte said...

Dah le incorrigible, Stuck up pulak.. Self-centred lagi.. Pretentious tak hengat..


Haih.. Semua pon kau nak kaut. Mu hebak!

The Anonymous said...

Ooo no

It's my comment and I'm not that person :p

but I guess you got me too with that long rebuttal

okai, I guess I'm quite a horrible person though I'm appear nice to people (well, most people)

This is surely a big slap on my face

Splatt

hhaaaha

ANyway, nice writings and nice reply speech

Stephanie Morris said...

You sound like a debater. hmmm...

Anyways, dang it! I knew it was too good to be true. Ah well, better luck next time, I guess ;)