Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Wanna Do Bad Things with You.

Yes, that one. The one in black. Black’s always been my colour…and it seems that it’s his too. I can’t even begin to describe how beautiful he looked in leather.

Oh dear Goddelicious.

Out of all the words in my diverse vocabulary of English words, that was the only word I could fish out of my now perverted brain. I’m sorry, for those who have virgin ears, you really should stop reading this, unless you want to learn a thing or two, then I suggest you linger a while.

The things I would do to you…the things we could do together.

I thought to myself.

After I spotted him, it took me all of 5 seconds to decide that I was going to take him home. Yes, I was sure of it. No matter the cost, he would be leaving this place in my hands. This was all perfect in my head, but I still had to make sure that he noticed me too. Darn! The most crucial part of any encounter…as the saying goes, it takes two to tango and I needed him in this dance, I wanted him so badly that my legs had to be crossed from shaking so furiously.

His form is perfect, so chiseled, so defined. So dangerously seductive.

I stared straight at him, wondering if he’d notice me, and maybe smiled a bit, that would make everything much easier. I wondered if this was wrong. I walked up to him, slowly yet determined. He has to notice me. He has to know that I crave for his approbation more than a warm blanket on a cold winter’s night. He needed to want me, as much as I wanted him.

Before I knew it, we were literally centimeters away from each other. I had to physically restrain myself from getting my hands all over him. No, we’re going for sexy and mysterious. Not impatient and greedy. Besides, my palms were already sweaty- wouldn’t want to ruin all that leather.

Hey there, you’re new here aren’t you? Haven’t seen you around. I’m glad you’re here tonight. It’s been a rough week. I could use you right about now.

I tried to make it sound as though it was fate. To me, it really was.

He didn’t say much, but the way he offered himself to me, that was enough to convince me. That was enough for me to know that I could have my way with him. I ran my fingers up and down the length of his body. He strapped his rapacious hands on me and I could feel him against my skin. To only touch him, my neck tingled from the pleasure it gave me. My head tilted to the back, as if by reflex and my lips felt so dry that I had to wet them with my tongue. This was heaven at its greatest height. I looked straight at him. My attempt to whisper to him fell short, and it came out more like a demand rather than an offer. But I didn’t care, maybe he liked it that way, maybe being submissive was his thing. He’d been quiet all the while. Who was I to deny that?

Baby, you’re coming with me.

He didn’t let go of me, if anything, he wrapped himself tighter around me. So I took it as a solid “HELL YEAH”. As we made our way back home, I thought to myself…

Dry spell, be gone!

We reached my place and I swung the door open like a mad woman. He understood this, he couldn’t wait to get bare, and I wanted him sprawled on my bedroom floor, helpless, hungry for wear. The apartment was empty, GREAT! Just the way I hoped it'd be. This way, we didn’t have to wait until we were in the bedroom. I didn’t want my girlfriends to see me like this. Not again. This wasn’t my first time, and I’m not proud of it.

I couldn’t wait any longer and I decided to get the ball rolling. I unwrapped him, as I would a gift. I took my time, savouring this moment, second by second. Beads of sweat dripping down my forehead and landing on his body…oh crap, I thought. But he didn’t mind. I could feel him on me, he made me feel like a woman, so sexy, so intense, so incredible.

Oh yes, baby...mmm-hmm..that’s the spot.

As we were intertwined on the living room floor, the worst happened, the front door swung open, and there they were, my girlfriends. It was too late to hide him now. Stupid girl. I cursed myself for not being patient enough to lock myself in the bedroom.

I’m sorry. I didn’t want you guys to find out like this. That was all I could offer them as I promised to never do this again. But I did.

Then, they broke their silence – “ANOTHER PAIR OF LOUBOUTINS? YOU’RE CRAZY, DO YOU KNOW THAT? HOW THE HELL DID YOU PAY FOR THIS? YOU CAN’T EVEN AFFORD THE RENT AND YOU’RE BUYING THOUSAND-DOLLAR SHOES?”

What can I say, girls? It’s a Guilty Pleasure.





15 comments:

bella muerte said...

I knew it. Hahahaha!


Good one Aafin!
I loveeee reading what you write!

Now, go and write a book, will ya?
Hehehehehehe....

Noel St Augustine Meldan said...

You ruined my fantasy weyh!

Tim Kai?

Stephanie Morris said...

Noel - hahaha...marah Addy tu.

hobbit1964 said...

I merely coudn't predict the item, whether it was a Blackberry or Cookie Johnsons, but none of the narrative arousals had me thinking of coitus ;) No mere man is going to elicit such anticipation in a thinking woman.
Good writing though, but you are never going to be able to turn out a smut book.
I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Adderly Shaharudin said...

I really enjoyed this - and it was very well written. You did well with the whole 'bait and switch' tactic and by the comments above, it seemed to really work, so kudos on that - and being the first to post.

Unfortunately, as great as this was, there wasn't any trash-talking which would hurt ur scoring a bit.

Other than that, it was great :)

Alter North said...

This is a really great piece Finz!! XD

Stephanie Morris said...

Addy - there was a bit of trash talking in the first paragraph "virgin ears" - which urbandictionary.com defines as someone who hasn't been exposed to sexual materials/conversations. ;)

Adderly Shaharudin said...

haha, that's somewhat cheating Finz, it's supposed to be in the post itself. haha. but maybe, MAYBE we can be lenient. but we'll see. haha. ;p

Stephanie Morris said...

jap...tak fahammmm!!!!

Adderly Shaharudin said...

the urbandictionary thing should be IN the story, not kat comment portion. haha ;p

Stephanie Morris said...

okay, i didn't know that. eheh.
nvm...round two.

Unknown said...

finz, u know what? I loveeeee this one! and ouh yessssszaaa!!! it is sooo you! hahaha!
btw, omg!! nak gak satu!! jeles....^-^

Zulfahmi said...

Shit...
Fina dah ambik my idea...

Stephanie Morris said...

Pami - oh, were you going to write about how Christian Louboutin turns you on as well? :P teeheee...

Zulfahmi said...

Well, I was going to write about a big motorbike turning me on... :-P
yeah, big black sexy motorbike

"I would love to ride on you~"
something like that