Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Whammy.

My boyfriend's recently started to go the gym and eating healthy. So, now he's lost a gazillion kilos and he's looking kinnnndaa awesome. Inevitably, the girls at his office are starting to notice. He's having fun telling me all the stories of girls flirting with him at the office.

Boyfriend : Yesterday, I had two offers.

Me : Offers for what??

Boyfriend : From girls la. You know...

Me : U-huh...and what did these girls say, exactly?

Boyfriend : Alaa, you know la. They noticed I lost weight and....blablabla (insert trumpet sound).

Me : Ahhh, nice. Yesterday, one of my students asked me to marry him.

Boyfriend : --


teeheeeeee.

I love you bontot!

2 comments:

Ridhwan A. said...

Aafin ni cute lah!

(My WV: ellmo)

SandraC said...

haha..funny bf.
but guys do seem different after they feel good about their bodies. happened to my ex n then he left me 4 some other chick. nolar wont happen to u. u both r too cute! haha