Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sex is in the Air.

I have lost any/all patience to be nice. So I'd like to say I'm sorry for this post because it WILL offend you.

So I'm guessing you've all heard about this new thing called the Obedient Wives' Club (OWC)? If you haven't, shame. Well, this religious group called Global Ikhwan Sdn. Bhd. (they can call it a company all they want, it's a bloody cult if you ask me) have set up a club to promote their belief that wives, who don't service their men well, are the "root of the problem" when it comes to men getting involved in crimes like prostitution, rape and human trafficking. So what they are proposing is; to have wives act like "first class prostitutes" and "whores in bed" every time their husbands get horny and needs a good fucking. This will then "help curb the problem" because "a sexually-satisfied man" won't commit crimes and will be a good husband at home. *APPLAUSE*!!!


BULL.SHIT.


This proposal is totally wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. Well, let's start with the obvious, shall we?

1. Wife = Prostitute/Whore




I'm not a wife, yet. But I am a woman. I have a mother, sisters and girlfriends whom I love. Do you know what it does to my mind and heart, and not to mention sanity, every time I think about MY FATHER TREATING MY MOTHER LIKE A PROSTITUTE? The media isn't saying it, because they have to be politically correct. Well fortunately, I don't have to be. DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT PROSTITUTES HAVE TO DO? Oh that's right, they did say "first class". DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. The prostitution profession came into existence because:

Firstly, men who don't have wives wanted to get laid, so they figured; why not pay for it? and women figured, "I'm hot, I'm sexy and men want to pay me for sex, so why the hell not?"

Secondly, because a gazillion years ago, men decided they wanted to do freaky deaky stuff in the bedroom -- stuff they couldn't possibly imagine doing to their wives.

THAT IS WHY YOU PAY PROSTITUTES.

Because after you strip them off any dignity they have left, you leave a token of appreciation at the end of the night to make them think you were worth it. You don't even have to call in the morning to check on her. That's the deal. Fuck and Forget. Is that what you want women to be reduced to?

So their premise is basically saying that wives have to cater to their husbands' every beck and call, but to what limit? To illustrate my point--picture this, taking a dick up the ass. So, all you nice ladies in your tudungs and jubahs, if your husband wants you to take it up your ass, you'll let them because you're obedient? Last time I checked, that was HARAM. What about S&M stuff? Do you wanna get chained up, tied up, gagged and let your husband, the father of your children, whip your ass and while calling you names like "bitch", "whore", "slut", "cunt"? Oh, you'll do it because God forbid you get a husband who's a leather biter. Well, maybe you'd be fine with that as well, but what if that happens to your daughter? Imagine her soft, fair skin tainted with slashes and bruises all because she has to be obedient to her husband.


2. Blaming wives for errant husbands.

There was an article published in The Star -- a man beat his wife up using a pestle. That's right, a fucking lesung and the report said that it was because she refused to have lunch with him. The women from the OWC beg to differ, they claim that it was because he didn't get any the night before. So, after ALL THOSE YEARS of researching, preventing and protecting women from domestic abuse, the BRILLIANT, educated and oh-so-smart women at the OWC think they have a solution. Wives just need to fuck their husbands more so that they don't get beat up. Awesome. Easy, eh? So every counselling center/shelter for women should just have one simple tagline: No, it's not because YOU MARRIED AN ASSHOLE, it's because you're not putting out. Okay, honey? Now run along home to your husband and give him a good time.

I was never brought up in a family/society/culture that taught me women were beaten up because they were wrong. I've only ever seen that on TV, even that makes me want to puke. So now, ever so suddenly, these people are forcing upon us the fact that every time a wife gets hit on the head and bleeds on the floor in front of her children, it's her fault. Every time children get abused, punched, kicked and raped, let's blame the wife because she failed to spread her legs. Every time a mother loses her child to a brutal crime, wanting to know why, out of all the people on this Earth, why did her child have to be the one who dies? She doesn't have to look far for the reason, she can just blame the woman who couldn't manage to give her man a proper orgasm. That's why your baby died, because someone was horny. So all the while, we were punishing the wrong criminals? Is that it? All the while, what we needed was just to make sure that our men are happy in the sack? Then all our children will be safe? No more teenagers will be raped? No more kidnappings and killings? Awesome.

Where I stand: I do, ever so believe that sex is very important in marriage. We need to reproduce and we need to have a good time, win-win. However, pointing your finger to women needing to be more obedient to men so they won't commit crimes is just stupid. You claim to be educated and well-read but you don't really hear yourselves, do you? Furthermore, I don't think even Religion is a good enough excuse for this. I'm not so good with religion, but I do know that no religion condones treating women the way you have it in your minds.



I especially love the part where they try to explain how they know what prostitutes have to do. I haven't laughed so hard in days. I'd love to know what books she read as a teenager. Grrrr. You sassy minx, you!

5 comments:

SandraC said...

haha! my fav line was "No, it's not because YOU MARRIED AN ASSHOLE, it's because you're not putting out. Okay, honey? Now run along home to your husband and give him a good time. "
ur an awesome writer n i love ur straightforward-ness. would have been good if we were ever coursemates. then i would be a happier english teacher! haha

Anonymous said...

I 100% agree with you guys! This so called idiots with tudungs and jubahs thought men are gods that they need to obey and follow whatever their husbands said. Really, I couldnt make sense how educated people like them can become so stupid. Come on man! Being obedient does not mean have to become sex slaves to husbands.

bella muerte said...

Que Jam -

Cause I may be bad
But I’m perfectly good at it
Sex in the air
I don’t care
I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But chains and whips
Excite me

Na na na kamonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Syuhada Radzi said...

Fina,
send this entry to newspaper or anything. this one may get published. Something really needs to be done about this stupid OWC.

hobbit1964 said...

Dear:
The premise was hackneyed to begin with.
It is no surprise that such a statement was issued by the OWC, as the bewildering truth is, we, men are not your worst enemy. Women are. Only a woman, in one fell swoop, can single handedly undo the work of many other women who have endeavoured uphill in a blizzard in the name of gender justice and progress, for it adduces that you are not bandying together. It's a nasty picture to give the unenlightened man, and we are legion.
The surprise is that it was worth getting into the newspapers. Or is it a surprise? So much wool is let into print for the stretching because so many eyes need to be obscurred.
Trust me, the other side of this coin is utter fulfillment. It exists in such opulence so as to render the OWC's rants as not much more than a leak in the larger system. Anyone who buys their wares, seriously deserves what they paid for.