Monday, November 30, 2009

Tears on my...tissue?

Seriously, people! I think I'm going through some sort of pre mid-life crisis. This stupid crisis, one which even I don't know about...I keep on crying for the silliest things.

I was watching this stupid tv show, it was meant to be funny, everyone else laughed but I cried, I don't even know why.

Then I watched Grey's Anatomy...I cried while watching EVERY episode!

Then I wanted Dad to buy me something, he says no A LOT so after 22 years of Dad saying no, you'd think that I've gotten used to it, but yesterday he said no and I cried! WTF?

Stop crying, bitch!!! Ugghh...

Tissue, please?

3 comments:

Ridhwan A. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ridhwan A. said...

This happened to me once. All you have to do is to dig deeper. There's actually only one thing that's bothering you. Your mind kinda tells you to channel the frustration in other ways (ie, the Grey's thing & the "No" thing).

I coined it the "emotional denial." You suppress your mind from thinking about the "real deal," but your emotions "outwit" you with the crying and stuff. You know what I mean? Am I making any sense?

Dig deeper.

Gosh! I'm pulling a Dr. Phil here.

Yikes!

Stephanie Morris said...

wo. Deep, much?

k...i'll try digging deeper...huhuhu