Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's A Wolf Thing.

Watched New Moon the other day...

1. Hated the storyline
2. Scenes were sketchy.
3. Edward and Bella's love scenes were excessive and boh-ring. I mean, don't kiss passionately a gazillion times and then not have sex later. It's annoying and just sad.
4. The vamps look like they had waaayy too much foundation on. (yes, more than the first movie).

BUT...the upside:

1. I've never been a die-hard fan of Twilight, except for the special effects and certain scenes that make you go goo-goo-ga-ga over the hot, hot men.
2. Edward's mother, a.k.a Esme (Elizabeth Reaser), looked uber gorgeous, I love watching her (even though she appeared in like, 2 scenes.)
3. THE WEREWOLVES. zomg! They were amazingly super super hawt! Hamana Hamana Hamana! Never thought I'd have the hots for 17-year old Taylor Lautner a.k.a Sharkboy, but I do. I really do! I cannot express the words to describe how hawt he was in the movie! His merry band of wolves were no exception. They are a breath of fresh air compared to the frail, pale, cold-skinned and dead vamps.


Yummy.


I just love to look at them and I hope they kick the Cullens' asses back to the 19th century where they belong. Long live the Werewolves!



2 comments: