Sunday, November 15, 2009

Alter Egos.

One of the most frequent questions that I get because of my blog is -- Who is Stephanie Morris?

Well, Stephanie Morris is someone I created. She's my alter ego. She's me, but meaner and more blunt. Stephanie Morris is the bitch. She tells you the truth instead of considering your feelings. Harsh, but true.

And no, she does not exist solely in this blog. She's very real. She pops out when you least expect it.
So yes, Stephanie Morris is me. Only more bad-ass... LOL.





*I swear I didn't steal Beyonce's speech.*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh afinku.. saye da dtg melawat blog anda dan da follow.. tao x ade blog lifeandsin .. mcm gay ke ape pny blog ntah.. i igt u pny.. sesat jap td.. terkejut skejap.. huhu

Stephanie Morris said...

haha...mmg dunia blog ni dah byk sgt nama2 yang nak sama..one day there will no longer be names available for new blogs...

thanks jua!

bella muerte said...

hahahaha...

i can soooo imagine jua's reaction time sesat tuh!!!!


LOL.. LOL KAW2!!!!