Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Right now, I really wish you read blogs.

This. is.
BULLSHIT.



Why can't I just grab you by the shoulders and tell you to your face...?

That my knees get super weak and I break into a cold sweat every time I see you.

Or that I get goosebumps every time you touch me.

Or that I can't wait to talk to you again after every conversation we have.

That I ignore you every time you're online so that you think I'm not looking. When in truth, I check to see if you're online. And most of the time, you are.

Or that I purposely bring you up in conversations with my friends just so I can talk about how amazing you are.

Or that I hate pretending not to care when you say something really funny, or when you say something really smart or witty. When in truth, I wanna laugh my lungs out.

I hate pretending that I feel nothing. When in truth...








I think I love you.

7 comments:

bella muerte said...

ARGHHHHH GERAAAMMM!!!

scenenseen said...

awwww......

scenenseen said...

cotton candy, miss ur blog

bella muerte said...

Kakak, blog updated!

Setelah sekian lame nye.. Huahuahuahuahua...

hobbit1964 said...

You have my best wishes.

And sympathies!!

Karissa said...

oohlala. who's the lucky dude? i'm ever so curious!

Petite Fairy said...

i think we're in the same shoes.