Sunday, March 7, 2010

...and then came the sinful truth.

Please read the previous post before reading this...

That first culprit....yeah, that best friend. The one who grew up with me...
The one who married the ex...yeah, that one.

A formidable source (a mutual friend, who lived with the happy couple for almost a month) has informed me she has a bun in the oven. Quite far along, I might add. For those out of the loop, they've only been married for a week. Taaa daa! Partly the reason why she didn't hold a reception in Sungai Petani, the place she grew up in. Imagine this story spreading there. Oh no, we can't have that now, can we?

I know I'm being a total bitch or sound like a total sore loser for posting this...frankly speaking, I don't care! I deserve to. You've caused me enough suffering. I have closure now. Yes, I'm taking advantage of other people's misery. I'm stooping to her level, aren't I? *gasp*! Whatevs.

Have a good life, bitch!
You've made mine a whole lot better.
Kisses!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hawtness,
I'm proud of u. ;)

hobbit1964 said...

Finally, a blog worth reading!!!

And if you ae from Sungai Petani, I am proud of you.

Stephanie Morris said...

thanks for reading..! i'll keep writing..

and yes! i'm from Sungai Petani! ;)

hobbit1964 said...

Miss Morris, I was once a student in Sunai Petani, in all likelihood before the occasion you were conceived.
Had we then one as incandescant and eloquent as you, I would have been smitten by a hometown girl.
A thinly disguised compliment, which appears survivable whilst my anonymity remains intact.