Sunday, April 18, 2010

Paved with Good Intentions.

Oh wow. It has happened again. I'm not surprised, really. I enjoy being royally fucked up the ass. I live for moments like these. Seriously, you should know that I don't have anything better to do with my life. So thank you, I now have something to do during the weekend. ;)

I rocked that intro, didn't I? *high five!*
Now, let's get serious. Jokes aside, something did transpire during the weekend and yes, it hurt me, it broke my heart and I cried like a wuss. But it was all for the better, I think. To illustrate my point, here's what I think of the whole thing and why I think it has its perks.

1. I shall not assume that trust is mutual unless it is said or written somewhere. I'm seriously thinking of drafting up contracts with my friends or future friends. Breach will be punishable by a considerable amount of wealth. Brilliant! If I do say so myself ;)

2. Secrets can be deadly. You shouldn't keep secrets from the people you love/care about because it WILL bite you in the ass. I've done that, you've done that, we've all done that. It's not smart. We learnt that the hard way, didn't we?

3. I realise that certain friendships/relationships are valued differently by different people.

4. Being angry/resentful doesn't help solve anything. But, OMG, it's sooo much fun to be pissed at some people for a while, say some nasty things that you really really really want to say but are too scared because you don't want to insult anyone. Yeah, I was angry and nasty for a good 10 minutes before I broke down into a heap of mush. Way to show 'em, Steph!

5. I am very certain that Facebook is a WMD. I'm just sayin'. Or maybe, it's the Devil. Choose one, they basically exist for the same purpose.

6. I'm not angry. I don't hate you or him. I was upset and disappointed. But I'm okay.

I really am okay.
We will be okay, soon... ;)


Love,
S.M.


So what if it hurts me?
So what if I break down?
Don't care about all the pain in front of me,
Because I just want to be...
Happy.
-Leona Lewis.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like No. 5.

Let's use said WMD on other people. ;)

bella muerte said...

Hang in there Aafin.

Like what Mummy always says " Biar org buat kite, jangan kite buat org.."

Those who do these kinda things will soon kena themselves and you can sit down quietly and do nothing. But, not me. I'm the evil one, so I'll give them a clap and laugh my ass of. Cos, I am sick and tired of watching you get hurt one by one, bit by bit.. They can go die miserably and I won't give a fuck.

I hope you fucking read this, bitch.

Ridhwan A. said...

I've got a feeling that you're taking the high road? Proud of you Aafin!

I'm so gonna make a movie about your life or at least inspired by it!

bella muerte said...

Ok, So Aafin is definitely writing a book about her SuperDuper Awesome Life.. and you Ridh, you're gonna make a movie about her life... So, together you guys can be rich and belanja me tix and everything for NEW FUCKING YORK... Yay!

hobbit1964 said...

Trust IS mutual. Else it is a ggame of control, subterfuge and hypocrisy. It isn't about vulnerability, but always being more than the wounds you sustain.
Yes, I have been bitten by fb.
But when you know that the two of you can't live without each other, the ensuing fight is a shriek of frustration at how annoying the baser emotions of suspicion and jealousy are when staying is the only option. But nary a better excuse for making up.