Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Almost too Wrong.

Rolling Stone magazine is so Hawt, celebrities just can't seem to keep their clothes on.


John Lennon and Yoko Ono. Wrong.




The Xtinas.
The Genie who used to be in a bottle and Casper's girlfriend stripped too!


RHCP


Kidman.


Timberlake.



No surprise here.


I'm sorry, your grandma can't come to the phone, she's nekkid.


Bonet.


Casta.


Okay, acceptable.



Excuse me, good sir...Will you be my bra?



Ashton was still a kid when this was taken. Damn.



Crawford. Also acceptable.



oh, Cameron.


Blue Lagoon, much?



Oh no Britney, how could you? LMAO.



Uhm...who are they again?

It's called a gym, boys.


Argento.



Brad, you douche!



American Pie.
I'll give this one a pass.


Yup, even everyone's fav cartoon got defiled.
hey, Bart!


Don't get me wrong, no objections here. Just sharing. :P

S.M


All pictures are property of Rolling Stone magazine.

No comments: